Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another broken bone!








Well here's Claire with her second broken bone. She broke her leg when she was 1 and now she has a broken collarbone. She fell off the back of the couch on Monday night. Ryan took her to the ER at 2 am they x-rayed it and its broken in 2 places. They sent her home and then Tuesday morning I got a call saying she needed a cat scan because it could be closing off one of her arteries. Ryan took her back because I had all the day care kids. I felt bad I couldn't go because they had to put her out because she was freaking out. Ryan said when she was coming out of it she just kept saying "swiper no swiping." Maybe she is watching to much Dora. But luckily no blockage so no surgery and no pins. Now she has to be careful for 3 weeks. If anyone knows Claire she doesn't slow down so this could get very interesting. At least we slept a little better last night. She can't get very comfortable and so she always crying out in pain. I feel so bad for her.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

She is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen. I hope she feels better.

Roxanne said...

Oh that is so sad. It was so hard for me when Phoenix broke his arm this past spring. It is though to see them in pain. I agree with Jessica, she is a cutie! She looks like a little fire cracker. I can't wait to meet her in person. Oh and thanks for the email. We did end up getting a Wii and that game. I think it should be a lot of fun. I wish my trips to Logan were not so jammed packed with activity. One of these times we will have to hook up.

Tris said...

Poor little thing! I didn't know that she broke her leg when she was one too. Watch that girl...she sounds a bit accident prone.

Jessica said...

Is she Hunter and Ryan Tolbert's sister?

Jessica said...

I hope that last comment made sense I am asking about your nephew's wife.

Jessica said...

It is such a small worls. They live a couple of miles away from us. Their fasmily bike races and so I see them them at all the races and Hunter is Taylors age. They seem like such a nice family. I bet she is beautiful. Too bad no reception inb Heber. We should definetly all get together the next time Roxanne is around.

Jessica said...

I should really proofread before I submit. I typed world and family and in wrong Sorry!