Monday, December 1, 2008

Shopping, shopping and more shopping!!

I am tired. Who know shopping was so exausting. I got up Friday morning at 4:00 and went to wal-mart. What a mess. I ran into Ted and Cortni and then we finished our shopping together. I got a lot done. Friday I also went to twilight. It was pretty good. Some very odd parts though. The rest of the weekend included more shopping, movies and a much needed nap. Now its Monday and I have a million things to get done and watch kids for the next 6 more hours. I have to say its great to have the tree up and I love Christmas.

1 comment:

Tris said...

I hit Walmart at 5 a.m. Friday. Surprised I didn't see you. Well, not really because it was total chaos. I couldn't believe it! It was fun though and I got some good deals. Hope you did too!