Monday, May 4, 2009

A little health scare and new calling!

The week after I came home from Mesquite I had a dr appt. I had been having bad cramps and not really feeling very well. When I had my exam the dr found a mass on my uterus. He ran some blood tests to check for cancer and 2 days later I had an ultrasound. I was pretty worried for a few days but when I had the ultrasound they found my ovary was filling with blood. So the dr just gave my some pills to help my have a period in hopes maybe it would release it. I have still been having cramps but not as bad. I am so thankful it wasn't anything serious. For a few days I was freaking out a little. That same few days I got a new calling in the relief society. I am the Secretary. I am really sad to be leaving young woman. I was only in for a year and I had some great girls. I will really miss them.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

glad it's not a MAJOR thing, but I hope you feel better quickly.