Monday, May 4, 2009

We are finally done remodleing!!







Its taken a little over a month to do but I am so glad its done. I now know that Ryan and I will never be able to build a house. To much craziness. While I was in Mesquite they laid the hardwood floor in my kitchen, entry and hall. We re textured the walls, put up new trim, painted, new mantel, carpet, refinished my paino and got all new furniture. I am very excited to have a new room but now I want the rest of the house done but that will be awhile because remodeling ain't cheap. Thanks to my friend Janna who helped me decorate I am not talented in that area.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Your house is beautiful! I love everything about it. Great job.

carlyl said...

It looks so good. Can't wait to see it in person. You guys are awesome to do it by yourselves. I wouldn't have to talent to make it look good.