Monday, September 8, 2008

Well I did it I finally got a blog.

Over the weekend a friend talked me into starting a blog because I can't remember anything. So even if no one reads it I can remember things about my kids. Well we have had a fun summer I added a few pics from the summer camping, lava hot springs, cherry hill, backpacking to whitepine lake and bear lake. Now our lives are consumed by soccer games and homework. Jordan is on a better team this year. They tied their first game, lost the second and won the third. I don't have to much going on its Monday and I am tending kids they are all running around screaming. We had to come inside because while I was watering my flowers they started to pull off all my peaches off the tree and throw them at each other. Wow 5 little boys what they won't think of.

No comments: