Friday, September 12, 2008

YEAH!! Its Friday

Well I am so glad its Friday. I always am, these kids wear me out! although I have a million things to do tomorrow that I can't get done during the week. Jordan tied her game on Wednesday. She played really well. She is liking this team and playing so much better. She also started volleyball this week. So its going to be crazy for a few weeks playing both. Katelyn will be turning 8 next week I can't believe it. She will be baptized on the 27th. Ryan left for backpacking in yellowstone. It was suppose to snow last night I hope he stayed warm. Well don't have a lot of time we clean the toy room on Fridays and it takes a while to get the kids to get it done. I have to bribe them pretty good.

2 comments:

larsencircusof5 said...

I am so excited you started a blog. Now I don't have to wonder how big your kids are getting, I can just watch them grow. Really I am so excited. Can't wait to stay caught up with the JENSEN'S!!! Luv ya all.

carlyl said...

Sorry I didn't realize I was signed in wrong. That circus of 5 thing is me. So I can't believe Kate is getting baptized. Crazy she is getting so big.