Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Katelyn's Big Day!


Katelyn was baptised on Saturday. I was a wonderful baptism. She was so excited and Ryan did an awesome job. Thanks to everyone who came it meant a lot. I always have a hard time at milestones like this. I really miss my mom and dad. Its hard to not have my mom here to talk to.
The rest of the day was spent at volleyball and soccer games. Jordan won both games. We are now in 2nd place in soccer. She is having tons of fun with this team and they have been very welcoming to her.
This week Ryan is getting ready for Elk hunting. He will leave on Friday and be gone a week. I still haven't decided if I am going on Friday for the weekend. I love to go but its a lot of work to someone to stay with the kids and make plans to be gone and them taken all ove the place.
Ryan picked our peaches yesterday I think we have a bushel and a half. I am going to atempt to bottle them. This is another time I wish my mom was here. Wish me luck.
Its already a busy week I really don't know when I'll get it done. Not tonight I have young women. Maybe Thursday. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Tris said...

I can't believe Katelyn is old enough to be baptized. Wasn't she only five when Kamree started going there? Man how time flies. For some reason I am an emotional wreck lately and got a little choked up that you don't have your mom here for you. I'm beginning to realize that no matter how old I am I still need my mom! I did peaches last week! I only got about 11 quarts and it was a ton of work but once it's all said and done it's very rewarding. Good luck!
P.S. I like the new background!