Monday, October 6, 2008

I've been tagged!

5 places I've lived

1. Smithfield
2. Smithfield
3. Smithfield
4. Smithfield
5. Smithfield (yes its very sad isn't it)

5 Things I would do if I were a millionare

1. Pay off my house
2. Move somewhere warmer
3. Save
4. get a boob lift
5. hire someone to clean my house


5 snacks I love

1. peanuts and M&M's
2. choco covered peanuts
3. Movie popcorn
4. cookies
5. wheat thins

5 things on my "to do list"

1. finish my paperwork for the state
2. go to the gym
3. plan for the day care activites
4. survive Monday
5. transfer my kids summer clothes for winter clothes

10 years ago

1. had just lost my mother- in law
2. had a 5 month old baby
3. worked at farm bureau
4. was trying to buy my moms house
5. married to the man of my dreams

I tagg Holly p, Tristan, Carly L

1 comment:

hollyhopper said...

Hey...Am i Holly P? :) YAY!! I've never been tagged...I promise I will try to get to it this week....or next:)....let's go on a date soon....ok?