Monday, October 27, 2008

Fun Weekend!

Afton and Matt Lovell
Dave and Kerri Anthon

Kris and Emily Bashaw


Andy and Amy Rassmusen




Roy and I



Well I can't believe I am going to say this. Friday we went to High School Musical 3 and I loved it. Of course it gives my girls a distorted view on high school but it was good. I really didn't think they could out do #2 but they did. So if you have a girl and are dreading going it will be ok. On Saturday Ryan took us to breakfast which is always fun because I love waffles with strawberries and cream. Saturday night Ryan and I went to a murder mystery party. It was way fun. Thanks Kerrie, Jana and Leslie. I posted a few pics of some of the people. We were all assigned someone to be in the killers international. Ryan was an Indian and I was a mafia assasin(sp?)by night and a corp. lawyer by day. We had tons of fun. And yes of course Sunday I went to church and then laid around all day. I watched space camp with the kids anyone remember that movie. It was fun.
















6 comments:

Tris said...

That looks like you had a ton of fun! And I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the movie. I hope to take Kamree soon.
P.S. I saw your girls at church on Sunday for the Primary Program. They are always so cute and friendly!

Jessica said...

Thanks for all the great costume ideas. I need to get a costume figured out ASAP. You are a sexy spy/business lady.

Roxanne said...

Can I just tell you how fun it is to see pictures of you! You are one hot mom of four way cute kids. I am loving this...looks like you had a fun party. I get more boring every year when it comes to dressing up.

carlyl said...

What cool friends to party like that. I love the "get up" you really rock the asassin thing.

hollyhopper said...

Tara you are too cute.....I am jealous! I want to go to a murder mystery party. Geesh, I need to make some new friends ;) I like the new hair color!.....Still awaiting my date:) xoxoxo

Jen said...

Tara,
This is Jen (Bashaw)Chambers. I found your blog from Holly's. I'm laughing me head off at the picture of Kris and Emily. If that was a murder mystery, I'd guess he did it. Cute family, and fun pictures. Hope you don't mind me looking at them.