Monday, October 6, 2008

Dad shot an Elk!!

Ryan shot a spike elk on Saturday. We went to see it yesterday. He was way excited its his first elk. Josh thought it was cool but the girls didn't so much. We had fun even though it snowed on us while we were there. Dad won't be home until Thursday. The kids miss him tons they cry every night for him. I miss him the most, Claire is going to put me over the edge. She is such a spit fire. She is into everything and she doesn't take crap from nobody. I am hoping she settles down a little soon.





3 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so glad you found my blog. Your kids aredarling-they look like you. I will call for sure. I would love to catch up.

Justiel said...

Congrats Ryan. I'm kinda grossed out too. We don't get into hunting down here. Thank goodness. Not a fan. Oh well.

Miss ~E said...

Yay for Jordan!!! Hey glad we found your blog! Erin