Monday, October 20, 2008

A day at the Zoo!






I decided to take the kids to the zoo on Friday since I took the day off. We went with my friend Kendra and her kids. What were we thinking 6 kids and 2 adults. It took us forever to get to the zoo because of course my kids get car sick so Claire and Katelyn both threw up on the way.

I Also had to stop at the cookie outlet and bought way to many cookies. We stopped at Red Robin for lunch which is my favorite. So buy the time we got to the zoo I was tired. But it was a beautiful day and the kids loved it. Saturday was busy I spent most the day cleaning the car out because of the cookies and throw-up. Ryan was deer hunting all day. Maybe that's why I hate fall. Because Ryan is gone a lot doing what he loves and waits all year to do. I love Sunday Its the only day I sit around and get to do nothing. We had a great lesson in young women. I love the girls. We played monopoly with the kids on Sunday night. They loved it. They all love money so much they had fun counting it every 2 minutes. Its funny how your personality comes out. Ryan bought everything and ended up with no money. Katelyn didn't want to spend hers and neither did I. Jordan was like Ryan and enjoyed spending hers. Well now its Monday and the house is a mess and all these kids have a ton of energy.

4 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

I spelled something wrong in that last comment so I had to delete it! I am dealing with the after UEA messy house too! You look so great! I hope we can get together soon.

Tris said...

I love taking my kids to the zoo! It has become a summer tradition. Looks like you and your kids had fun!

carlyl said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair. It is so cute.