Monday, September 15, 2008

Yeah! Dads Back!!


Well he's only been gone 3days but we always miss him. He had tons of fun. I posted some of his pictures. He did come back with some big blisters on his feet. He hiked up to union falls in yellowstone which is about a 7 mile hike. Friday night I took the kids to get their pictures taken. They turned out great. I posted them below. We had a busy but relaxing day Saturday. I got up early and went and did my shopping in logan. Then Jordan, Josh,Claire and I went on a run/bike ride. We ended up at Bruce and Julies and Cortni and Ted were there. I did their P90X workout with them. Lets just say I woke up Sunday feeling a few muscles in my abs I didn't know I had. Then I took the kids to a movie and we went to buy Kate a new dress. It was a good day. We were suppose to go to Tremonton for a soccer game but it was cancelled. I was glad it left the day to just have fun.










Roy taking a bath in the river. He said the water was so warm.
Roy is behind the falls
The Guys

They had to hike through several rivers


3 comments:

carlyl said...

Look at Roy the mountian man. I love it. What a nice little vaca for him.

Okay those pictures are adorable. Seriously. You make to cutest kids. I want one. Can you send me a picture or can I go online and print one out?? let me know.

Tris said...

Those pictures of your kids turned out so cute! I love the girls in their matching outfits! Those are darling!

hollyhopper said...

Your kids are getting way to old! How does that happen? Does that mean that we are getting old too ?:) I opened a blog so that I could post this stinkin' comment....no pics yet, I am still figuring it out...wish me luck:)